The Holy Month of Ramadan is upon us…and we’re getting ready and prepping ourselves for the countdown. So we’re here to share with you our tips and tricks to make the next 30 days a little more bearable. Abstaining from food, drink, cigarettes and … well, other things until sunset is an exercise in discipline and gratitude. It is the time to submit to a higher power, and feed our souls instead of our bodies. But that doesn’t mean you should disregard your health. That’s why we’ve created this go-to infographic with 6 of tips from us and our Tipster community to survive the coming month, so that you can be in the best health on your spiritual journey.
- Get a wicked wicked water bottle from Go Sport, Treks or Baraka Sports to track your water intake
- Make sure you get quality sleep products from Therapedic, Intercoil, or Batshon Home Fashions
- Load up on dates from Bateel, Khattab Dates or The Delights Shop
- Make sure you get your vitamins and nutrients from Seed, D2xME or Fruit Salad
- Eat protein for Suhoor with amazing meat from The Butcher’s Pride, Meat Chops or The Meat Master
- Meditate and do yoga at The Pink Elephant Space, One with Nature or The Art of Living
So Good Luck Tipsters!
The Tip n’ Tag Team