For those of you fasting, hang tight, Ramadan is almost over and soon enough you’ll be enjoying some sweet vacation time! Before you start dreaming about “Ka’ak el Eid” check out some events for this week! Whether spending this Eid with your family, focusing on a little alone time or just downright want to go crazy as always Tip n’ Tag has a scoop on what’s right for you!
1. Autostrad @Canvas, July 19 at 9:30 p.m. – Catch one of Jordan’s favorite bands this Eid, tickets are 10 JD at the door!
2. DJ Diaz @Grand Millennium Hotel, July 17 from 10:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. – Celebrate the first day of Eid with the talented DJ Diaz and take in the lavish partying experience!
3. Kitchen Crowd @O Six Gastro Lounge, July 17 at 4:00 p.m. – Getting back into the swing of things starting this Friday join Kitchen Crowd! Make it a day by enjoying brunch at 12:00 p.m. followed by a session with Kitchen Crowd at 4:00!
1. DJ Rami Abbassi & DJ Flash B @H2O Pool & Lounge, July 18 from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. – H2O is happy to be back! Let the Eid celebrations begin with a night of extreme beats with DJ Flash B & Rami Abbassi, call to make your reservations today!
2. Eid Vacation Splash Pool Party @Bellevue Farm, July 18 from 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. – Swimming, dancing, pool party, BBQ and tons of fun! All that jazz for just 20 JD, BYOB and call Tempo today to reserve!
3. Eid Party with DJ Diaz & DJ Godfather @Sky Lounge, July 18 from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. – Take in the view of Amman as you enjoy the beats of DJ Diaz & DJ Godfather with Sky Lounge nights back for the summer!
1. Eid Trips @Jo Hiking, July 17 – 20 at 7:00 a.m. – Join this fun group for one of their 4 trips! For beginners can walk/swim through Wadi Al Hidan or for those of you advanced trekkers you can hike and abseil at 4 different locations! For 35 JD you get transportation, guiding, food, photography and equipment. For more information or to book your trip call them today!
2. Hike Wadi Mukheires @Experience Jordan, July 20 at 7:45 a.m. – Join Experience Jordan for a special Eid holiday with a hike through Wadi Mukheires! Enjoy some dramatic wild mountain scenery and get ready to get wet. For 30 JD they provide transportation, lunch and your guide! But if you aren’t feeling this trip then maybe camping in Wadi Rum & a BBQ in Aqaba may be more appealing, check out their website for all the trips offered this Eid!
3. Eid Trips @Tropical Desert, July 17 at 7:00 a.m. – Tropical Desert has everything you could want for an Eid vacation. You’ll be spoilt with options ranging from green nature and water trekking to a beautiful volcanic canyon with 12 rappels to hiking in the mesmerizing desert of Wadi Rum and ending it on a boat in Red Sea! Head over to their website to see what trips they have planned all ranging from 40 to 200 JD!
1. Eid DJ Pool Party @InterContinental Aqaba Hotel, July 17 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. – Escape the summer heat at the DJ pool party with special offers on drinks! For reservation or more information call them today!
2. Effervescent Eid @Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea, July 17 – 19 from 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. – Eid comes alive with traditional Middle Eastern surroundings either in the Arabian lounge or on the lantern lit terrace! With captivating music and dance, to irresistible shisha and sweets, indulge in appetizing snacks and kick back to live music! Call to reserve today (minimum charge of 15 JD).
3. Hussein Salman @The Beach Club Tala Bay, July 18 from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. – Get Ready to join the The Beach Club in Tala Bay and enjoy a live performance with Hussein Salman. Tickets are 20 JD, reserve today!
1. Eid Celebration @Haya Cultural Center, July 17 – 18 from 12:00 to 7:00 p.m. – Haya Cultural Center welcomes you to enjoy their outdoor playground, so your kids will have fun & make new friends!
2. Blja_o Circus Show @Rainbow Theater, July 17 – 18 at 7:00 p.m. – Let your family enjoy the circus experience this Eid! With a fire show, music show, circus show and many more surprises all awaiting you at Rainbow Theater for just 7 JD.
3. Eid Kids Activities @Children’s Museum, July 18 – 19 at 10:00 p.m. – Join them for an exciting festive program full of educational activities and games for your kids!
Happy Eid Tipsters!
The Tip n’ Tag Team